We are about 5 minutes’ drive from Market Rasen and a short distance from a variety of attractions:
- the cottage is on the Viking Way;
- less than 1 minute walk to the Kings Head Pub, The Oldest Thatched Pub in Lincolnshire circa 1367;
- various walks and cycle routes around the Lincolnshire Wolds on your doorstep;
- the historic city of Lincoln (only 17 miles away);
Other nearby attractions include:
- the market towns of Louth, Caistor, Brigg and Horncastle all within 30 minute drive.
- The Lincolnshire Showground (less than 20 miles away);
- RAF Scampton (the home of the Red Arrows) (just over 7 miles away), RAF Scampton Heritage Centre (just over 8 miles away) and Dambusters Inn and Heritage Centre (just over 8 miles away); and
- Gainsborough (only 13 miles away).
If you want to explore further afield we are:
- 30 minute drive from the International Bomber Command Centre;
- 40 minute drive to Normanby Hall; and
- about 1 hour’s drive away from the attractions of the coast including the sandy beaches at Mablethorpe and the Donna Nook Nature Reserve.